My newest book, How to Survive a Pandemic, is now out in paperback! This book cuts through the prevailing noise and nonsense and reveals not only what we can do to protect ourselves and our loved ones during a pandemic, but also digs deeper into the roots of the problem and tackles the fundamental question: How can we stop the emergence of pandemic viruses in the first place?
New volume covers B12, fasting, & climate change
My new volume is out today and is available as a streaming video so you can start watching it immediately.
- Are Aluminum Pots, Bottles, and Foil Safe?
- Stainless Steel or Cast Iron: Which Cookware Is Best? Is Teflon Safe?
- Are Melamine Dishes and Polyamide Plastic Utensils Safe?
- The Best Diet for Weight Loss and Disease Prevention
- The Benefits of Fasting for Healing
- The World’s Largest Fasting Study
- Are There Health Benefits of Spending Time in Nature?
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Lupus
- Type 1 Diabetes Treatment: A Plant-Based Diet
- The Role of Epigenetics in the Obesity Epidemic
- How to Get the Weight-Loss Benefits of Ephedra Without the Risks
- The Effect of Drinking Water on Adrenal Hormones
- What Is the Safest Metabolism Booster?
- Optimizing Water Intake to Lose Weight
- The Effects of Marijuana on Car Accidents
- The Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- The Optimal Vitamin B12 Dosage for Adults
- The Healthiest Food Sources of Vitamin B12
- The Optimal Vitamin B12 Dosage for Kids, Pregnancy, and Seniors
- The Best Type of Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin or Methylcobalamin?
- Hospitals Profit on Junk Food
- Win-Win Dietary Solutions to the Climate Crisis
- Which Foods Have the Lowest Carbon Footprint?
- Which Diets Have the Lowest Carbon Footprint?
- Are There Benefits of Pole Walking for Weight Loss?
- How to Reverse Heart Failure with Diet
Join the Daily Dozen Digest
We kick it off next week, so click here to sign up today!
More than 90% of stroke risk is attributable to modifiable risk factors.
You can now find links to all of my past live YouTube and Facebook Q&As here on NutritionFacts.org. If that’s not enough, remember I have an audio podcast to keep you company at http://nutritionfacts.org/audio.
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
View original article here Source